Pixelmator for iPad
Pixelmator for iPad is a powerful image editor that gives you everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images. It lets you work seamlessly between Mac and iPad. And even work effortlessly with people who use Adobe Photoshop. Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest iOS technologies, giving you speedy and powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced composition amazingly simple. Once your images are ready, share them to celebrate your work with the whole word.
Begin with photos from your collection. Use one of the beautifully designed templates. Or start with a blank canvas. Then drop in your photo. Add text or shapes. Move everything around, or simply start sketching. Pixelmator for iPad has everything you need to go from blank canvas to jaw-dropping wonder.
Outstanding brushes. And equally painting engine
Full-featured painting tools to subtly enhance your photos, or create masterpieces from scratch. Choose from realistic to stylized brushes of all sizes and shapes. Sketch, draw, paint, spray, color, and so much more — do whatever your imagination strikes. Pixelmator has you covered. And every stroke you paint responds naturally thanks to state-of-the-art painting engine.
You’ve taken a nice picture. Now it’s time to make it shine. Begin with a single-tap color set to give it a quick enhancement or a more creative look. Then tweak the colors even further with powerful yet intuitive color adjustment tools like Levels, Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance, Curves, White Balance, and so much more. And best of all, they’re all easy and fun to play with.
Polish pictures to perfection. And have fun doing it. Tap to instantly fix red eyes. Brush away blemishes. Smooth out hard lines. Boost colors. Brush in some light. Get rid of unwanted elements, and so much more. No matter how your images look at first, with an intuitive set of retouching tools, you can easily make them absolutely stunning.
Loaded with dozens of breathtaking effects, Pixelmator for iPad gives even more ways to enhance your pictures. Add gorgeous effects like Blur, Vignette, Vintage, Black & White, Light Leak, Bokeh, Miniaturize, and many more — in an instant. Or even combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations, and see the stunning results in real time.
Advanced Image Editing
Combine several pictures into one. Remove an image background. Apply a beautiful frame. Get rid of distracting objects. Rotate and scale. Straighten slightly crooked pictures. Copy elements from one picture to another. Create wondrous photo manipulations, and so much more. Doing it all is remarkably simple. Even though the features are anything but basic.
Adobe Photoshop Friendly
Pixelmator makes it a great creative relationship even with your friends who use Adobe Photoshop. You can save Pixelmator images as Photoshop files. Or import and edit Photoshop images right into Pixelmator. The most popular Photoshop features are supported, too. Now it’s no problem to create and work on the same image. Even if you use different apps.
Designed for iPad
Pixelmator is meticulously thought through and created from the ground up for iOS 8 and iPad. Designed to take advantage of iOS 8 features and technologies. And engineered to leverage the full power of 64-bit architecture, ARC, Grand Central Dispatch, OpenGL ES, Core Image, and Core Animation, delivering state-of-the-art performance and responsiveness.
Built right into the app, iCloud lets you create and edit images on any device you want. Automatically, without any effort from you, it keeps your Pixelmator work up to date on your Mac and on your iPad. So you can start a composition on one device and pick up right where you left of on the other. Or you can store images in the iCloud Drive so that you can access them anywhere — even on a PC.
Touch up and enhance. Apply dazzling effects. Draw or paint. Create gorgeous advanced compositions, and so much more. Packed with powerful creative tools and engineered
to harness the full iOS and 64-bit architecture power. Pixelmator for iPad is a real image editor right at your fingertips.
- Get started with dozens of beautifully designed templates
- Enrich photos with an effect, a frame, or create gorgeous collages
- Add a word, phrase, or caption
- Make the text look beautiful with advanced typography features
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes
Powerful and full-featured painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Choose from realistic to stylized brushes of all sizes and shapes
- Use different brush sizes and adjust the stroke opacity
Professional-grade color correction tools
- Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with a single tap or swipe
- Choose from eight different color correction presets
- Adjust levels, curves, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Remove color cast and set the right white balance
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or re-arrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Get rid of the red eye effect with just one click
- Distort or transform to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
A real effects machine
- Loaded with dozens of breathtaking effects you can play with
- Give your pictures a stunning, retro-artistically illuminated look with Light Leaks
- Take full control over the image colors with Hue and Saturation
- Create charming and authentic-looking pictures of days gone by with Vintage effect
- Liven up your photos with some sparkling Bokeh lights
- Convert images into perfectly toned black and white
- Use more gorgeous effects for more amazing pictures
- Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
Advanced image editing with layers and selections
- Pixelmator is a complete layer-based editor
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements
- Cut and place objects from one image to another
- Instantly customize the look of your images, text, and shapes right when you create them
- Easily add non-destructive layer styles like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, and much more
- Change the layer style at whim until you get the look you’re after
- Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Send your images directly to the Photos app
- Store and access images in iCloud Drive to open with other apps
iCloud and Sharing
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your devices
- You can completely skip the manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
href="http://www.pixelmator.com/ipad/tech-specs/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text href="http://www.macplus.net/depeche-81629-pixelmator-pour-ipad-est-la-et-il-est-genial" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text [itunes url= »https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pixelmator/id924695435″/]