DPS System Status vous tient au jus des bugs fix et problèmes reportés sur la Digital Publishing Suite. Vous pouvez vous inscrire afin de recevoir les mises à jours faites par la DPS team.
Adobe DPS and iPhone 6 Plus
Customers have reported to Adobe that in some instances DPS applications are not displaying correctly on the iPhone 6 Plus running iOS8.1. The DPS team is currently investigating. We have tested the most common iOS devices and OS combinations and have isolated this issue to the iPhone 6 Plus and iOS8.1. We have determined that upgrading to the latest DPS viewer (v32.2) and resubmitting your application corrects the problem.
The DPS Current Known Issues page will provide you with details on issues that we are aware of with the 32.2 release of DPS.
Adobe DPS v32.2 now available
This release includes bug fixes to iOS and Android viewers. See the bug fix release notes page for details.
- Some DPS customers have reported issues with their DPS applications not displaying correctly on the iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 8.1. The DPS team is investigating the issue, but we have determined that upgrading to the latest DPS viewer (v32.2) and resubmitting your application corrects the problem.
- In some cases, the « Restore Purchases » option in v32 apps is not working properly on iOS 8 devices. This issue is being investigated.
- In v32.x apps, free preview doesn’t work if called from a custom URL scheme when logged in to entitlement. The end user gets an error during download and cannot start the download because the file is missing or invalid. This issue is being investigated.
- In some instances, Web Content overlays that link to YouTube videos do not play properly on iOS 8 devices. This issue is being investigated.
- When switching from a WiFi connection to a cellular connection during a folio download, the reader is not prompted with a download warning. This issue is being addressed.
- When returning to a full-screen video after tapping the device’s recent app button, the paused video appears as a black screen. Playing the video again causes it to display correctly. This bug is being addressed.